zaterdag 23 mei 2009

Printing with you hands

With your hands you can make beautiful prints. You need:
  1. black tempera
  2. glass plate
  3. paint roller
  4. sheets A4 size in different colours
  5. glue and scissors
Put some black paint on a glass plate. Roll the paint well, till the glass is covered. Put your hand in the paint and press firmly. Put your black hand on a sheet of coloured paper and make a print. Make four prints on four different colour sheets. Maybe you have to make even more, because some of them won't succeed. Never mind, choose the best ones after printing! Cut your prints after drying with 1 cm extra around the paint. Stick all prints on different colour paper and you have a beautiful artwork in the style of Andy Warhol!

1 opmerking:

  1. I found your blog through another and was thrilled to see so many new wonderful ideas I will put to use in my after school art classes. I plan to do these striking Andy Warhol style hand prints with my Kindergarteners for a gift to their families families for the holidays. Thanks very much!
    Here is my blog:
    http//marymaking.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen